ESCD Series — Slot Diffuser for Ceiling or Sidewall Applications
- Extruded alumninum construction
- Three slot types: 50 (1/2" slot), 75 (3/4' slot), 10 (1" slot)
- One to ten slots wide for air volume of 10-350 cfm per foot
- Minimum one-piece length 12" (Maximum 72")
- Lengths over 72' made in multiple units with keyway splices for even continuous lengths. Increments of 1/8". 999" the maximum continuous length.
- Available as diffuser only, diffuser with damper or pattern controller, and diffuser with damper and pattern controller.
Note: The width dimension is determined by the slot width (type) and the number of slots.
Duct Width: A + 1/16
Overall Width: A + 7/8
Please see Submittal Drawing for details
Order the length shown below
|with End Caps||24in.||48in.|
- 90-degree mitered corners are available as factory-fabricated section. Precise factory cutting and assembly reduces field fabrication time and assures proper fit. Corner sections are furnished and blanked off. Corner sections butt to adjacent straight sections, which are spliced together with aligning keys.
- Mitered corners are furnished in Mouting Style E2. When viewed from the room side, the mitered corner section appears identical to the butting straight sections.
- Plaster frame mitered corners can be specified with the outlet mitered corner.
Note: DRAWING REQUIRED when ordering linear slot diffusers with mitered corners.