ELF/ELS — Linear Diffusers
- Ceiling, sidewall, sill or floor applications
- Available in 0, 15, or 30 °s and pencil proof bar deflections
- Four mounting styles-standard, hanger bracket, mounting frame and screw holes in margin
- Maximum one-piece length 72", width 24" (1/2" width increments)
- Lengths over 72" made in multiple units with keyway splices to form even continuous lengths
- Bright White or Satin Anodized finish
Minimum width: 2"
Note: Floor application must be ordered as "ELF." Eight-inch maximum width for constant traffic; 12" maximum width for occasional traffic; maximum length 72".
Bars on 1/2 centers
Note: Quantity of bars = (2 x listed width) - 2.
Example: 4" listed with = 6 bars = (4 x 2) - 2
- 90-degree mitered corners are available as factory-fabricated section. Precise factory cutting and assembly reduces field fabrication time and assures proper fit. Corner sections are furnished and blanked off. Corner sections butt to adjacent straight sections, which are spliced together with aligning keys.
- Mitered corners are furnished in style #4 (with pattern controller and damper). When viewed from the room side, the mitered corner section appears identical to the butting straight sections.
- Plaster frame mitered corners can be specified with the outlet mitered corner.
NOTE: DRAWING REQUIRED when ordering linear or slot diffusers with mitered corners.